Kannur University first semester regular MA / MSC / MBA / MCA Hall Ticket 2017.
Kannur University has released the first semester regular MA / MSC / MBA / MCA examination Hall Ticket Notification 2017, we will update you when Kannur university will released result 2017, until you can check here online registration starts from, Last Dates for Online registration/Submitting applications , Last Date of receipt of APC & prints outs of application (with chalan) in the University, Date of commencement of Examination.
- The HoDs of concerned Departments may forward the applications for examinations alongside chalan receipts and proclamation of charges to the Controller of Examinations at the very latest the last date endorsed.
- Database of the applicants appropriately confirmed by the HoD are to be sent alongside firsts of Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate and Consolidated Grade card/Mark List. On account of applicants who qualified from colleges outside Kerala, Equivalency Certificates issued by the Kannur University are to be encased. Those qualified from Universities other than Kannur University, ought to forward application and expense for Registration and Recognition.
- The APCs sent by the HoD ought to be in the endorsed arrange. A general proclamation such that ‘all applicants groups required rate of participation’ and so forth, will NOT be acknowledged.
- HoDs are to affirm such that:-
- an) Admissions to the individual PG Program have been made entirely according to the criteria recommended by the University and the Government.
- b) Fees have been asserted in regard of those applicants who are qualified for charge concession and a similar will be dispatched to the University account promptly on arrival of stipends.
- Competitors with deficiency of participation won’t be issued Hall Tickets unless the HoD prescribes and expresses that the deficiency is inside condonable farthest point and the applications for approbation have been sent to the Registrar.
Kannur University was built up by the Act 22 of 1996 of Kerala Legislative Assembly. The University by the name “Malabar University” had appeared significantly prior by the promulgaton of an Ordinance by the Governor of Kerala, on ninth November 1995. The University was initiated on second March 1996 by the Hon. Boss Minister of Kerala. The goal of the Kannur University Act 1996 is to build up in the condition of Kerala an instructing, private and affiliating University to accommodate the advancement of advanced education in Kasargod and Kannur income Districts and the Mananthavady Taluk of Wayanad District.